Be a volunteer
Our medical and educational teams conduct around twenty service trips to the mainland each year. We also establish relationship with our patients and students through visits and correspondences with a view to affecting their lives and witnessing God’s great love. These activities require a large number of volunteers and we welcome Christians devoted to helping the poor and the needy to join our volunteer teams for the glorification of our Lord.
Our work focuses on medical, educational, wheelchair and disaster relief services, etc. Apart from volunteers in the profession of medical and educational fields, volunteers in other fields are also able to play an important role in our work :
- ﹣Social worker
- ﹣Logistics personnel ( to arrange the transportation of medical equipment and resources)
- ﹣Care workers ( to communicate with child patients parents to alleviate their stress and pain)
- ﹣Engineering personnel ( school building works)
- ﹣Care communicators ( write correspondences to scholarship holders)
- ﹣Youth workers ( summer camps)
- ﹣Computer workers
If you would like to join our volunteer services, please download the form “Application to be a volunteer” and return the completed form to HIS Foundation.
Address：Rm1401-1402, Workingfield Commercial Building, 408-412 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Tel：(852) 2794 9400 / Email：email@example.com